Legal Complaint/assistance


The St. Louis County NAACP Chapter works as a liaison between legal agencies and services, but does not offer any on-site legal services.

If you wish to file a complaint, please fill out a complaint form.

[Form id=”1″]



Agencies we recommend


If you feel that you are facing employment discrimination please Contact the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, with offices located locally as well  (



You may also file a complain with the Missouri Commission on human rights



For low income citizens seeking long-term legal assistance please visit Legal Services of Missouri at


Other Helpful links.


Although the NAACP is not a social service angency  we receive a high call volume from indivduals seeking these types of services.


If you are in need of heating or cooling assistance please visit


For other social service needs please visit the below links